Mr. Crabtree’s Emporium is committed to complying with the Data Protection Act 1998. If we make changes to this Policy we will notify you by updating this statement on our website. You can access our home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
If you register with us you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address so that we can process and fulfill your order, notify you of your order status and inform you of special offers and promotions.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect about you to:
- Process your orders
- Manage your account
- Administer this website.
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site.
- Notify you about enhancement to our services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest. We may contact you by mail, telephone or email with special offers.
Cookies are small text files that may be stored on your PC, phone or other web enabled device when you visit Mr. Crabtree’s Emporium. They are not harmful and do not contain any confidential information.
By using our site, you also consent to the use of these cookies. Cookies are used on our site for the following reasons:
- To allow you to securely sign in to your account, so that you can use “My Account” features such as order information and order tracking.
- To store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse the site and to complete an order.
- To record the areas of the website that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased.
Are cookies safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Can I turn off cookies?
To withdraw your consent, or if you want to be notified each time a cookie is about to be used, you should amend the settings provided in your web browser to prevent us from storing cookies on your computer’s hard drive. For information on how to disable cookies, please consult the “Help” tab of your browser via the menu bar.